terms and conditions
i don't really feel like this format is right for me, but at the very least if i list an interest here, i probably know something about it
personal positions on certain controversial discourse things
right now i feel like putting these on a forefront just to weed out certain people that i find unpleasant, but maybe i'll come up with a better way to represent these things (perhaps just do a show/hide thing). if you're not into discourse bullshit, skip this section entirely.
- just a lil politics banner here: i consider myself a leftist, but am not all that hellbent on revolution because there's barely any class solidarity to talk about in most places. anyone who agitates for taking down the evil regime today is either a plant or a larper. i also do not call myself a communist purely out of principle: as a ukrainian, i feel like the term is heavily poisoned by remnants of soviet, and ongoing russian imperialism, and i think it should be ditched for something else that emphasizes things like direct democracy much more.
- bi/pan lesbian discourse: it's shit. people who identify as such do not hurt absolutely anyone. i wouldn't care about this discourse at all if not for exclusionists making up terribly disingenuous arguments against these people that, when peeled back, turn out to be thinly veiled bigotry that is dangerous against the queer community as the whole. i personally do not even identify with any specific gender or sexuality marker, i think it's an incredibly fruitless endeavor, but also i'm not in a position to stop people from ident.
- pro/anti-shipper discourse: i just wanna grill, for god's sake. (cw: self-harm, child sexual abuse) look, i'm 100% okay with fictional expressions of problematic things, but this is a highly nuanced discourse, and i have at least one personal experience with someone who had strong words for so-called "antis" while unabashedly sexualizing minors on their feed and abusing my friends by threatening to harm themselves if they ever bother to leave. that kind of trauma left me wary of anyone who calls out the so-called "antis" out there, but truth is, i did not witness any significant discourse within my circles about it, and i currently feel like this just shouldn't be two distinct categories of people with good and evil traits assigned to either of these. whether a person is "pro-shipper", or "anti-shipper", i'd much prefer digging a bit more into them in order to figure out whether they are worth interacting with before making all the conclusions from a single, incredibly vague label.
anyway, onto the list part.
- love: FPS games (especially tacshooters like CS/Valorant), SMT/Persona
- don't watch them that much but it's cool when i do
- pro wrestling
- i really like aew these days, but wrestling is cool in general. favourite wrestlers are: jon moxley, roman reigns, adam page, chris jericho, darby allin, best friends (chuck taylor, trent, orange cassidy, kris statlander), dark order, eddie kingston, jungle boy, luchasaurus, pac, penta, rey fenix, brian cage, ricky starks, wardlow, hikaru shida, yuka sakazaki, britt baker, nyla rose, thunder rosa, tommy end/aleister black, the butcher and the blade, drew mcintyre, rhea ripley, shayna bazsler, WALTER, bianca belair, bobby lashley, edge, christian cage
- you're a proud right winger (doodoo ideology)
- you're a pedo (lolicons included)
- you push for consent violating things (hint: consent is something two adults agree to do with each other and are comfortable with it)
- you strive to exclude people that, in fact, do not violate anyone's consent
- you're a transphobe (TERFs and so-called "gender critical" people included)
- you're an aphobe (people hating ace/aro ppl are 100% cringe)
- you smell
i mostly tag content out of respect for my mutuals/friends, thus i am largely influenced by their boundaries and such when i tag things. that said, i can sometimes take my brakes off, so if you're uncomfortable with something i do/did, tell me outright.